Creating Air for Life
Neutralize up to 99.99% of airborne biological and chemical contaminants impacting your cleanroom environment
Highest Quality Air Purification for Cleanroom Environments | LifeAire Systems2020-06-25T14:52:21+00:00
In Vitro Fertilization
Life Sciences

“LifeAire represented 10% of my overall investment into our new IVF laboratory. The 10% investment in LifeAire made the remaining 90% of the investment successful.”
George T. Koulianos, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., The Infirmary, Mobile, AL

Aire~LSX Life Science
Aire~LifeLine In-line Filtration

“Other than the addition of the LifeAire System to our process, we are doing nothing differently. Our single embryo transfer rates have increased from 45% to 65% across all maternal ages.”
Dr. Abdul Munaf Sultan, MS, PG, PhD, Anova Fertility, Toronto

Airborne Pathogens a Topic of Increasing Interest at Life Science Conference as LifeAire Sheds Light on Impact to Gene/Cell Culture Environments

April 17th, 2019|

LifeAire Systems Hosts Discussion on the Harmful Impact of VOCs on Cell Culture Viability and Expression Rates in Cell and Gene Therapies

March 19th, 2019|